Online 2 months ago
Preferred stay length
Looking for some cool peeps to live with! Work in Woden but moving to the Parliamentary Triangle mid next year so ideally somewhere between inner North and Woden would be great, but I'm fairly flexible. :)
- Moved the Canberra from Brisbane in August
- Tidy, but not OCD clean
- Reliable with bills etc
- Chill AF
- Not adverse to a couple of wines after work (and a few more on weekends)
Who I’m looking to live with:
- Preferably more than just one other person. But I don't mind living with just one person either.
- People who are fun
- People who are relaxed
- People who are open to hanging out occasionally
Place I’m looking for:
- Location wise I’m looking at Civic, Inner North and Woden area.
- Furnished (I’ve only got my own bedroom furniture as well as some kitchen stuff)
- Heating/cooling (preferable)
- Own bathroom (preferable)
- Parking (preferable)
- Built in wardrobe (preferable)
- Internet Access (MUST)
I'm pretty flexible around the place I live so if I sound like someone you could live with, and your place sounds perfect for me, let me know!