Online 4 months ago
Preferred stay length
I’m moving to Canberra in mid August for work with the Fed Gov. Looking for some cool peeps to live with! My work will be located in Woden so I’m looking for a place ideally between Inner North and Woden but I'm fairly flexible.
- Moving back to Canberra from Brisbane after a couple of years away
- Tidy, but not OCD clean
- Reliable with bills etc
- Chill AF
- Ex-Smoker (So I don’t smoke but also I don’t care if you do)
- Not adverse to a couple of wines after work (and a few more on weekends)
Who I’m looking to live with:
- Preferably more than just one other person. But I don't mind living with just one person either.
- People who are fun
- People who are relaxed
- People who aren't sitting around at home 24/7
- People I can share wine with ;)
Place I’m looking for:
- Location wise I’m looking at Civic, Inner North and Woden area.
- Furnished (I’ve only got my own bedroom furniture. But I do also have a dryer and washing machine as well as some kitchen stuff if required)
- Heating/cooling (preferable)
- Own bathroom (preferable)
- Parking (preferable)
- Internet Access (MUST)
- Built in wardrobe (MUST)
I'm pretty flexible around the place I live so if I sound like someone you could live with, and your place sounds perfect for me, let me know!
Luke is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.