Online about 1 month ago
Preferred stay length
Just a few things you should know about me:
- I’m moving to Brisbane for grad school (QUT).
- I am originally from New Orleans, Louisiana.
- I love to joke around and have fun, but I also respect others' space and belongings.
- I’ll be keeping busy with grad school and hopefully a part-time job, but I enjoy being outside when I can. I love going to the park!
- One roommate is ideal, but I could maybe be okay with 2.
- I would be most comfortable with a female roommate.
- I have a small dog who will be coming over in March (hopefully). She's a 15-lb mini goldendoodle (read: hypoallergenic/no shedding!), and if you're a dog person, you'll love her. I'm okay with another dog, but unfortunately, I'm allergic to dogs that shed (b/c of the dander), so it would have to be nonshedding, as well. That topic can be discussed more at length later!
I’d be happy to answer any and all other questions you may have, and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Mary is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.