Online 2 months ago
Preferred stay length
Looking for a share-HOME
• 26, I work full time at unsw
• I have a car – so some sort of parking would be great
• Clean and generally tidy..
• Chilled out
• Reliable and respectable
• Gardening - I have around 20x small succulents
• Training to be a yoga teacher
• watching documentaries
• Alone/recharge time, personal space
• Being in the sun / being outside / bike riding , going for walks
Things I don’t like
• Negative / judgemental people
• Being woken up
• Un-hygienic things
• Easy going, open minded, chilled person / people to help make a house a home. You'll understand personal space and privacy but want to hang out occasionally and spend some time doing homey things together
• House with a garden, not looking for an apartment
• Not a party house - but an occasional shin dig is great!
I am looking for somewhere in the inner west or eastern suburbs, easy access to UNSW
Rent budget is between $200 – $250 (preferably including bills)
Move in date is quite flexible !