Preferred stay length
• 26, working two jobs
• I has a vroom vroom – so some sort of parking is needed
• Clean and generally tidy
• Chilled out
• Reliable and respectable
• Has a dog named Kobey that I would love to move back up to Sydney (&& who is the smallest, cutest & quietest little thing you ever saw) very well behaved and gets along very well with other cats and dogs.
Things I like
• Gardening - I have around 50 small succulents
• Music - always listening to music with headphones on
• Playing the ukulele - I’m still learning, will not practice during quiet times
• Crafternoons - painting, drawing, writing
• Yoga + tea
• Animals !!
• watching documentaries
• Alone time, personal space
• Being in the sun / being outside / bike riding , going for walks
Things I don’t like
• Negative / judgemental people
• Being woken up
• Un-hygienic things
• Easy going, open minded, chilled person / people to help make a house a home. You'll give me lots of space but also want to like hang out and watch movies and talk about wonders of the world and cook together and be all homey
• House with a garden, no apartments
• Not a party house - but an occasional shin dig is great!
• a place to call home
What I can offer
• a good laugh
• wicked dance moves
• teachings of your astrology sign
• general support
• a great cuppa
I am looking for somewhere in the inner west or eastern suburbs.
Move in date is very flexible. Rent is between $200 – $250 (preferably including bills)
Tegn is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.