• 26, employed full time and then some
• I has a vroom vroom – so some sort of parking is needed
• Clean and generally tidy
• Chilled out
• Reliable and respectable - honestly sometimes forgetful !
• Has a dog named Kobey that I would love to move back up to Sydney (&& who is the smallest, cutest & quietest little thing you ever saw)
Things I like
• Gardening (mostly succulents)
• Playing the ukulele (I’m still learning)
• Yoga + tea
• Animals !!
• watching documentaries
• Alone time, personal space
• Being in the sun / outside / bike riding
Things I don’t like
• Negative / judgemental people
• Being woken up
• Un-hygienic things
• Easy going, open minded, chilled person / people to help make a house a home. You'll give me lots of space but also wanna like hang out with me and watch movies and talk about wonders of the world and bake together and be all homey
• Somewhere with a small garden / somewhere my dog can play - my dogs gets along very well with other animals, mostly cats!
• Friendly housemates to hang out with occasionally & enjoy a drink together
I am looking for somewhere in Marrickville or St Peters.
Move in date is flexible. Rent is between $200 – $250 (hopefully including bills)
Working full time
Preferred accommodation types
Room(s) in an existing share house
Studio flats for rent
Granny flat for rent
1 bedroom flat for rent
Whole properties for sharing
Tegn is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.