Preferred stay length
Looking for a room around the END OF JULY. I’m in London until the last week of July so the date is not flexible.
Would prefer to move into an already established house but I'm not totally against starting up a new lease, once I'm home.
- Preferred location: Geelong West and surrounds (need to be able to walk to work there)
- Budget is $150p/w and I've got my own bedroom furniture
- I'm almost 25 and have lived in Geelong most of my life
- Been in London for a year but coming home and will be working as a mental health support worker
- I'm pretty chilled, enjoy going out with friends, Netflix, getting to the beach, travel, gigs, photography, food, all the usual stuff
- Looking for a social house where everyone gets along and hangs out together, and are all house trained. Not looking for a really young uni/party house though
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have a room becoming available towards the end of July, cheers, B :)
|Room furnished||Not Required|
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.