Online about 2 months ago
Preferred stay length
I am currently studying Bachelor of Arts at the University of Melbourne majoring in Law minoring in Politics. Despite the heavy study load and populist beliefs amongst my 'Work Hard Play Harder' friends; I am legitimately only boring on weekdays and a most likely/10 hitting Circus or CQ with the squad on the weekend.
People's first impression of me is often subjected to the flaws of male fundamentalism where a woman can only be one of the two possible archetypes: stupid & attractive usually super fun but often shallow and has a lot of hot friends, OR smart & ugly, has a jam-packed schedule, living a conservative and quiet life with a small social group of feminists who she exchanges literature reviews on a Sunday brunch.
Well, I guess I must be Elle Woods from Legally Blonde, as I identify myself with both archetypes. Can you hear that? it's the sound of the narrow-minded being absolutely mind blown.
- Tidying up after myself in communal areas almost right after I make a mess such as cooking, or unfolded a throw (currently living in an OCD-infested house in the eastern suburbs; I've picked up the art of cleaning & organisation)
- Also currently studying Interior Design & Decoration so the house will always be pimped TF out
- Hardly takes any offence to criticism & prefers resolution than tension (mindfulness people, mindfulness)
- Respects and follows established boundaries and trust me, boundaries will not be crossed but the same is expected on the other end as well. (personal space, no social/friends stealing, care to other people's personal property, ect ect)
- Regular Schedule (well I'm boring on weekdays and I know most people go to work on weekdays so that works well for both of us)
- Always punctual with bills & rents.
- I have my own life too, don't worry, I won't pry into yours.
- To be honest, I don't mind a bit of gardening
- Loves travelling so there is a possibility of me being away for a short period of time during my uni breaks
- I love vacuuming is that weird
- Any guests coming to the home will love me
- Honest & Brutally up front as I like to discuss about problems as soon as the problem occurs. (but I'm mindful of other's situation as well, repeated as above)
- I'm a smoker. I don't smoke indoors (who does that anyways?) and I don't throw butts on the ground (again, mindfulness) & if you are asthmatic then obviously I will not smoke within your perimeter.
- I am incredibly social but when I'm at home I often like being in my own company working on things by myself. Personal space is a big thing for me and I can't help it.
- I can't live with kids or babies (personal space, personal property & personally I don't like smoking in front of children)
-Prefers the ensuite as I have a lot of cosmetics & girly stuff (it's an addiction, seriously Mecca & Lush should be illegal)
I also prefer unfurnished or semi furnished properties as I do have my own furniture & I am a soon to be Interior Designer. (This applies to pals that are interested in looking for a house/apartment together)
If you would like any further information or have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.
Chee is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.