Preferred stay length
My name is Mel - I am Human Resources student at QUT, 23. I have just gotten back from exchange in the Nederlands and tripping around Europe and am looking for a place to call home.
For fun - I like to spend time with friends, go for hikes, get addicted to new albums, yoga (tho im not great at it) and I am looking to start some art and hip hop classes once settled back into Brisbane.
I have just come back from living with 7 other people so I know how important it is to be tidy and respectful and participate in the running of the place.
What I am looking for:
- Chatty roommates or a big house full of cool humans
- Places near busways/trains
- Places near a supermarket
Not mandatory but would give extra bonus points for any of these:
- Furnished rooms
- Pet friendly places (don't have a pet but considering getting a kitten but not a dealbreaker)
- Places near bike ways (so I can keep up my Dutch biking skills)
- Greenslopes/ Stones Corner
- Holland Park
- Dutton Park
- Kangaroo Point
- But will be open to Wildcard locations that tick other boxes
If you have a place that is in those areas and I sound like someone you would like to room with please don't hesitate to contact me :)
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.