Ready to get started?

Get started…

List my placeFind a place

This listing is no longer available.

View other listings in Noosa Heads, Tewantin.

Logan, Male, 46, $250, Non-smoker, No pets, and No children

Logan, Male, 46

Online 2 months ago

Rent budget

$250pw

Preferred stay length

6 months

Move date

Now

About me

*** Phone references are available just ask me for the contact details ***
Hi,
gawd filling this in reminds me of dating profiles, not that I've ever had one of those. LOL Hang on... I'm meant to be telling the truth here, okay, yes, I confess, I have stooped to the "interview" style of dating LOL. Single at the moment and happy either single or in a relationship.
What's that Thailand expression?.... "Same same but different".

In fact happy 90% of the time and the other 10% I hear you ask? hmmm just mellow, peaceful, chilled, relaxed.

I have my own tech business, I provide tech services to businesses in the USA and AU, so I work online.

Do I respect property and look after it?
Yes, the past few years I've been doing high end house sitting, lavishly furnished houses valued at $3 million and up.
I'm having a break from house sitting for 2018 to focus more on my business without having to look after dogs, cats, fish, alpaccas, goats, horses etc. Also to be able to go away interstate and overseas for short trips which is not possible when tied down to house sitting.

I like yoga, however recovering from a broken leg so having a "break" haha, from yoga at the moment, hoping to restart early in the new year.
My heart leans towards healthy organic raw vegetarian eating but my taste buds still crave stuff they shouldn't. Into intermittent fasting. Hey, it's a work in progress. :)
Love helping people and having a chat on good wholesome empowering topics. Not into drama. Don't watch the news or read newspapers.

What about my house sharing good points?

I'm clean and tidy and clean up after myself. Been a kinesiologist for 25 years. Happy easy going non judgemental compassionate.
And while I'm up for a chat and can be social, I also respect others space and privacy and can be completely happy in my own space.

As you can see by my pic I do have dreads which some people then automatically assume I am a druggy, hippy or tree hugger, when in fact Im none of those.
A previous girlfriend did my dreads, yes, she was a bit of a hippy, as I was curious what it would be like, and now 2 years later I still really like them, and it seems to create a very relaxed rapport with everyone from children to grannies.

Except my own mum, she still don't like them LOL.

I don't smoke or do any type of drugs and have an occasional drink, used to do all three in copious amounts for many years, but that was over 20 years ago, simply gave them up one at a time over the years. I still have one or two drinks now and then socially.

So if all this sounds good and you would like to get some phone testimonials then get in contact and I'll send them to you and we can go from there.

I trust this gives you some insight into who I am and my integrity, any questions please feel free to pick up the phone and call me.

Have an awesome day :)
Regards
Logan

Non-smoker
No pets
No children

Property preferences

Room furnished Flexible
Internet Flexible
Bathroom typeFlexible
ParkingFlexible
Maximum number of flatmatesFlexible

Preferred accommodation types

Granny flat for rent
Homestay
1 bedroom flat for rent
Room(s) in an existing share house
Studio flats for rent

Logan is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.

This listing is no longer available so you cannot make contact.

Teamup with Logan in one of these rentals