Online 10 days ago
Preferred stay length
Top Reasons why I should be your housemate:
- I'm a pome.
- I've been at this traveling game for a long while, I left England in March 2015.
- I've spent over 10months in Australia already split between Cairns, Perth and Melbourne.
- I work hard in the week as a removalist normally out the house from 6am-5pm so won't be making the place untidy during the day.
- To unwind after work I hit the gym then enjoy just relaxing, cooking up some food, watching a movie, going out occasionally for dinner and drinks etc..
- Over the weekend in the day if the sun is shining I'll be by the beach topping up my tan, kicking back to some music, or just simply having a beer and a barbie.
- At night I'm pretty relaxed, I'm not your typical non-stop drinking pome. I'm up for the occasional night out or chilled few drinks with good company. I like going to music/live events and festivals etc.. Going out to the movies and having dinner. I also enjoy staying in, cooking and chilling; I'm pretty laid back and easy with anything.
I'm currently staying a ten minute walk from Central train station in Redfern. I recently flew into Sydney (12th October) for my second year holiday working and unpacking my bags and calling Sydney home till at least May 2017.
As stated earlier I already have a job and working full time so paying the rent will be a piece of cake.
Ideally I'm after a houseshare with a chilled set of people who I can just hang out with after work, chill together some weekends and have a good time and call it home for the next 6 months or so.
I also own my own car so ideally looking for some near by parking too!
Looking to move in ASAP.