Hi there :)
I'm a clean, responsible, professional working full-time. I don't have a preferred move in date as my lease finishes in December, but I'm interested in finding a good housemate so I'm starting the search early and will look to moving out when I find one!
I am seeking an ensuited room in an inner city suburb so that I can walk to QUT Gardens Point from my home.
I'd prefer a long term 1-2 year situation with the potential for a longer stay. I would prefer to find someone who intends to be there for 1-2 years also.
I pay my bills on time, keep my house clean (currently I live alone and have done so for three years now) and like to spend my weekends out with friends, running errands and getting some sun!
While I can cook, I am rarely at home at dinner time through the week (at the moment anyway) so week nights tend to be quiet. I tend to be pretty active and independent on the weekends also. I socialise a lot outside of the house and respect people's space so if I have people over, I'll check with you first and it's a pretty rare occurrence. I'd like to find someone similar.
I'm open to male or female, responsible, mature, clean (I'm open to going halves in paying for a cleaner once a week for communal areas or spring cleaning jobs but I'm looking for someone who likes a minimal and very clean communal space), respectful and pays bills on time.
I'd describe myself as friendly, independent, happy to lead separate lives and do my own thing but love sharing the occasional beer/wine, BBQ or DVD if my flatmate is like-minded. I'm happy either way.
I have (and want to bring with me):
- A gorgeous white, wooden, bespoke dining set (4 seater round) that I upcycled myself. Happy to reupholster the seat fabric to match décor and tastes.
- Bookcases (I'll keep these in my room so I'm seeking a large-ish room) I will need about 3m of wall :D
- Coffee pod machine
- A few boxes of things
- Electric piano (I'll keep in my room too). Also I don't play at night :) Headphones always on!
I have other things (not necessarily needing to bring with me) like:
- a sofa
- coffee table
- narrow pantry
- cabinet on wheels for microwave (+ microwave)
- front loader washing machine
- clothes dryer
- rice cooker
- water cooler
- some pots and pans, dishes, glassware, cutlery
- small and large study desks etc. These are just things if you need them.
I also have a friendly outdoor lady cat who is independent and ultra low maintenance so you probably wont even notice her there.
I look forward to hearing from you, please feel free to ask me more questions if you think you might be interested.