I've been out of Uni for two years and I'm currently a junior IT consultant working at a large IT company for the past 16 months now.
The long and short of it, is that I earn enough to rent my own 1 bedroom place, but I've been living my life as a bit of a lone wolf and I kind of want to change that. So I thought I should throw myself in the deep end and rent a 2 bedroom place and get myself a flatmate. I'm looking for someone more social than me so hopefully some of that can rub off on me. That's essentially it!
Although I called myself a 'lone wolf' I'm definitely not anti-social, I just don't go out much and all my non-work friends are just online friends now.
NOTE: I'm flexible with the move date.
- I don't smoke and I don't really drink much, though this doesn't mean I can't relax and have a good time.
- I prefer a more peaceful environment than a loud noisy one (aka a bar with loud music playing)
- I consider myself tidy and semi-organised. I can clean and cook, and I keep track of my spending
- I enjoy a good laugh and watch TV series and movies for entertainment. I also like to read, game, and surf the web (I have read most of the popular series)
- I do fencing, and run a kids fencing club on Saturday mornings
- I consider myself flexible in regards to beliefs and sexuality, though I don't shy away from discussing such issues
- I like discussions and non-confrontational arguments about interesting topics and opinions, especially when opinions differ (is this strange?)
Working full time
Preferred accommodation types
Room(s) in an existing share house
Studio flats for rent
Granny flat for rent
1 bedroom flat for rent
Whole properties for sharing
Nathan is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.