Online 14 days ago
Preferred stay length
I've been out of Uni for two years and I'm currently a junior IT consultant working at a large IT company for the past 16 months now.
The long and short of it, is that I earn enough to rent my own 1 bedroom place, but I've been living my life as a bit of a lone wolf and I kind of want to change that. So I thought I should throw myself in the deep end and rent a 2 bedroom place and get myself a flatmate. I'm looking for someone more social than me so hopefully some of that can rub off on me. That's essentially it!
Although I called myself a 'lone wolf' I'm definitely not anti-social, I just don't go out much and all my non-work friends are just online friends now.
NOTE: I'm flexible with the move date.
- I don't smoke and I don't really drink much, though this doesn't mean I can't relax and have a good time.
- I prefer a more peaceful environment than a loud noisy one (aka a bar with loud music playing)
- I consider myself tidy and semi-organised. I can clean and cook, and I keep track of my spending
- I enjoy a good laugh and watch TV series and movies for entertainment. I also like to read, game, and surf the web (I have read most of the popular series)
- I do fencing, and run a kids fencing club on Saturday mornings
- I consider myself flexible in regards to beliefs and sexuality, though I don't shy away from discussing such issues
- I like discussions and non-confrontational arguments about interesting topics and opinions, especially when opinions differ (is this strange?)