Only contact me if indoor cats are allowed. I recommend that you ignore suggestions as they don't take pets into account.
Hi I am a single, clean, fairly quiet, Australian male.
I want to leave Sydney and move to Canberra. I plan to get a job there, but until that happens I have some freelance work that I do from home (been doing it for 5 years).
I'm independent and like my downtime but would like to socialise on occasion as I get lonely living by myself. I enjoy video games, board games, trivia, bushwalking and gym. Also watching movies/series in surround sound. I'm looking for people that I get along with and talk to regularly as living with strangers is bad. I only want to live with males - ones that are not homophobic.
1) Indoor cat-friendly. If you have a dog it needs to be quiet and well-behaved. Needs to tolerate cats. Need an attached bathroom for the cat or I can share a bathroom with someone that doesn't mind a litter tray there but then the cat has to sleep somewhere that can access the bathroom.
2) Quiet, peaceful location and bedroom has privacy. Quiet neighbours too.
3) Australian, English-speaking housemate(s).
4) Non-smokers that includes visitors.
Highly desirable :
* The room needs to be at least 3x3.5m (bigger if no BIR) to fit queen bed, tv and desk
* Respectful, considerate, sensible housemates.
* Fast, unlimited (preferably) internet (at least available if not already connected)
* Available for at least 3 months
* Housemates not OCD about cleaning
* I may need space somewhere for my own fridge/freezer unless yours is huge/has plenty of space (mainly freezer).
* Ensuite/own bathroom
My budget is including bills and internet. I may consider a cleaner.
Ideally want a house or townhouse with a yard.
My cat is house-trained, hypoallergenic, non-shedding and is used to spending a lot of time in my room. He can be restricted from any room that has a door. I want to get him a pal in the future.