Online 5 days ago
Preferred stay length
*Please read first to see if we're a good match before contacting me*
Hi I am a single, clean, fairly quiet, Australian male. I'm working and do some work from home (very quiet).
I'm looking for a home where I can socialise sometimes but also have some privacy and time to myself.
My main interests are fitness, video/board games, hiking, trivia, science-fiction.
I'm looking for all of the following:
* A quiet location NOT on or close to a major road, train station, shops or under a flightpath
* The room needs to be at least queen bed size .
* Quiet, respectful, considerate, sensible Australians/UK/Canadians aged in their 20's - 40's.
* Must be non-smokers.
* I'm looking for people that are healthy and regularly exercise (or at least want to)
* 1-2 other housemates maximum with at least 1 other male (negotiable)
* Available long-term - more than 1 year - to avoid the hassle of moving again.
* I may need space somewhere for my own fridge/freezer unless yours is huge/has plenty of space (mainly freezer). Or we could negotiate on sharing certain foods to reduce space.
My budget is including bills and internet.
Ideally I want to live in the Shire, North Shore/beaches or Eastern suburbs but will consider other areas.
I will live with dogs if they are quiet and well-behaved/don't jump me.
Cats are a welcome bonus.
|Maximum number of flatmates||Max 2 others|