Online 5 days ago
Preferred stay length
Hi I am a single, clean, fairly quiet, Australian male. I do some work from home and I'm currently lining up another job. I'm independent and have been living alone but it's too lonely.
I'm looking for some socialising but also some privacy.
Fitness, video & board games, hiking, trivia and science-fiction are my main interests.
I have a list of what I'm looking for:
* Cat-friendly. Preferably allowed to have 2 cats but 1 will suffice.
* A quiet location NOT on or close to a major road, bus stop, train station, shops or under a flightpath (that rules out most of the inner west)
* The room needs to be queen bed size
* I need space somewhere for my own fridge/freezer unless yours is huge/fairly empty.
* Quiet, respectful Australians/UK/Canadians aged in their 20's - 40's.
* Must be non-smokers.
* I'm looking for people that are healthy and regularly exercise.
* 1-2 other housemates maximum with at least 1 other male (negotiable)
* Doesn't have lots of people over often
* Available long-term - more than 1 year - to avoid the hassle of moving again.
My budget is including bills and internet.
I want to live in the Shire, North Shore/beaches or Eastern suburbs.
I will live with dogs if they are quiet and well-behaved/don't jump me. But they need to be cat-friendly.
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.