*Please read first to see if we're a good match before contacting me*
Hi I am a single, clean, fairly quiet, Australian male. I work 2 IT jobs: 1 full-time in Randwick and the other I work from home outside business hours (it is quiet work).
I like to socialise sometimes but also have some privacy and time to myself.
If you have lots of different people over often, it won't work with me.
My main interests are fitness, video/board games, hiking, trivia, science-fiction.
The 2 main things I need are:
1) Cat-friendly. I need a home for 2 indoor cats. This is negotiable to 1 if you already have a cat - I have 1 and plan to get another in the future, unless you already have one.
2) Quiet, peaceful and has privacy. A quiet street, not an arterial road. No hearing people through walls, no dogs barking constantly, very quiet after 10pm, quiet neighbours and no loud aircraft noise are all essential.
* The room needs to be at least queen bed size .
* Quiet, respectful, considerate, sensible Australians
* Must be non-smokers.
* Available long-term - at least 1 year - to avoid the hassles of moving again.
* I may need space somewhere for my own fridge/freezer unless yours is huge/has plenty of space (mainly freezer). Or we could negotiate on sharing certain foods to reduce space.
*Fast, unlimited internet .
* If you have a dog it needs to be quiet and well-behaved/won't jump me. Needs to tolerate cats or be an outside/separate area dog.
My budget is including bills and internet. No extra charges.
Ideally I want to live in the Shire, North Shore or Eastern suburbs but will consider other areas within a 1 hour drive of Randwick. A house is preferred.