Online 4 months ago
Preferred stay length
Hiya! I'm an American from the Washington DC/Baltimore area who's in Melbourne working until March 2017. I'd like my own room in a house with people in their mid 20s to mid 30s who don't stay locked in their rooms all of the time. I like hanging out, making dinner and feeling like I'm coming back to a home, but where everyone is also capable of doing their own thing.
It would be nice if the area isn't on a main street to avoid lots of traffic noise and near parks. I'm currently housesitting until August and will be looking to move again around that time.
A little more about me:
I'm a traveller at heart. I lived and worked in London in 2009, and I recently finished a year and a half long road trip around the States in anticipation of moving abroad again. I like bushwalking, salsa dancing, live music, gardening, volunteering, cooking and eating delicious food. I'm content with a night sweating it out on the dance floor or staying in to read a book and everything in between.
A little about me around the house:
- I always replace empty toilet paper rolls.
- I always remove hair from the shower drain.
- I like to turn the tap off when I'm brushing my teeth or washing the dishes, etc to not waste water and would love a household that does the same so we can save our monies.
- I trap bugs inside and free them outside.
- I like to garden and like to grow my own veggies.
- I like baking muffins to share!
Hope to hear from you!