Online 6 days ago
Preferred stay length
I work full-time in a tech startup and pursuing MIT in the meantime. Busy and active lifestyle, I enjoy cooking for people, cheese n wine, connecting with people and always up for a good time!
- Good renting history (Letter can be provided)
- Never been late on paying rent/bills
- Respectful in communal areas
- Sensitive with each other's spaces/privacy
- Love keeping fit/healthy, animals, nature, the beach, music, wine/cheese, beautiful things, food sharing, loves people
- Flexible on moving dates.
- Works and study full time
- Often gets home in the evening
- Always out and about!
Ratings/reviews from former flatmates:
Thomas says 10/10:
"Eunice is a fun, down to earth babe. Loves to fly on her own but also enjoys to be in the company of people who care about her. She is a strong and independent woman. She will always look to pull the best out of you.
She is super clean, athletic, well groomed. If you are considering her as a house mate then please ignore this because I want to keep her. :D”
Ray says 9.5/10:
“I lived with Eunice and another flatmate for 14 months and she was the best flatmate I ever had! We shared plenty of good times and many of these experiences were still a 'go-to' story to talk about! She is a great cook, very clean, generous and easygoing. Never late on rent and bills, #thumbsup
Reason why she’s rated as 9.5/10 because she loves Ketchup."
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|