Preferred stay length
On move in date and rent as I am looking for somewhere that I love and lucky not to be in a rush!
I'm a 30 year old who works full time in infrastructure comms, hours being 9ish-5ish, with the occasional late night and some regional travel.
I'm pretty social and get out of the house most evenings if only to go to yoga or something.
At home, I alternate between being social and hiding in my room with a book.
I stay up quite late most nights, so you may hear me creeping to the fridge to stare at the contents before convincing myself it's way too late for a snack.
WHAT I'M AFTER
- MUST have my own bathroom or ensuite.
- Must have decent sized built-in wardrobes.
- Ideally some kind of parking solution.
- Prefer not to live with a couple.
Also, would really appreciate air-con but as long as there's decent insulation not a big deal!
Gender or sexuality wise - no preference. I just like friendly and genuine people as I am the same. (Fair warning - am rather grumpy in the morning).
I'm looking for somebody considerate and straight to the point (blunt even) so that little household issues don't turn into hurt feelings and instead get resolved easily. I.E. if you think I'm being crap or my tv is too loud or whatever just tell me and vice versa.
- A non-negotiable quality is the desire/willingness to keep shared places clean, particularly the kitchen. Open to a cleaning roster if that's easier, or maybe even a cleaner. (Victim of post-traumatic share stress disorder on this issue)
- Ideally somebody I can talk to/joke around with so that we can have a comfortable balance of doing our own thing and interacting.
- Not open to a "party house" but definitely need everyone to be able to have friends over for a gathering occasionally or an unplanned overnight guest (common sense/consideration being key.)
FOOD SHARING AND FURNITURE:
◦ Happy to share any bulk food items - I cook pretty well but it's not a hobby of mine.
Would consider a room with a bed in it depending on the quality of the bed, as I plan to buy a new one.
Love animals but would only consider a breed that doesn't shed if living indoors.
|Bathroom type||Ensuite or own required|
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|