28 year old who works full time doing community engagement in the construction industry, hours being 9ish-5ish, with the occasional late night.
I'm pretty social and get out of the house most evenings if only to go to yoga or something. At home, I alternate between being social and hiding in my room with a book.
I stay up quite late most nights.
-What I'm after -
- MUST have my own bathroom or ensuite. - please note the use of the word MUST here before messaging me, I am not flexible on this point.
- Must have decent sized built-in wardrobes.
- Ideally some kind of parking solution, unless super close to transport and a gym etc.
- Prefer not to live with a couple unless the place is super spacious (nothing against lurve but bit awkward being the third wheel in your own place!)
On move in date and rent as I am looking for somewhere that I love and lucky not to be in a rush! Willing to pay more for a place with more conveniences (including transport) rather than pay $500 for a dark little room in Paddington.
-Gender or sexuality wise - no preference. I just like friendly and genuine people as I am the same. (although I'm a bit grouchy first thing in the morning)
-I'm looking for somebody considerate and straight to the point (blunt even) so that little household issues don't turn into hurt feelings and instead get resolved easily. .............I.E. if you think I'm being crap or my tv is too loud or whatever just tell me and vice versa.
- A non-negotiable quality is the desire/willingness to keep shared places clean, particularly the kitchen. Open to a cleaning roster if that's easier, or maybe even a cleaner. (Victim of past-traumatic share stress disorder on this issue)
- Ideally somebody I can talk to/joke around with so that we can have a comfortable balance of doing our own thing and interacting.
- Not open to a 'party house' but definitely need everyone to be able to have friends over or even stay the night whenever they like (common sense/consideration being key).
I will be buying a new bed so a room with a bed in it would be cool if it's a comfy bed/in good condition.