Online 3 months ago
Preferred stay length
Looking for a Room in house, townhouse or apartment. $150 - $200 a week & I'd like to move end July or August.
Hi people! Mark here - I'm 36 looking to move a new place in the Richmond or Hawthorn area where I can continue to enjoy the culture and social aspect of living in such fantastic suburb. I'm very open minded on living in other suburbs, Prahran, South Yarra, etc.
I'm an air con plumber by trade but working in pharmaceuticals and a pool lifeguard and thoroughly enjoy my jobs, my friends, my family and am a relaxed, easy going and friendly person.
What you'd expect from me as a housemate:
- I'm pretty tall, so if you're short I'll be happy to reach your alcohol on the top shelf for you ;p
- Happy to share meals, a drink or two over a meal or do my own thing,
- pretty clean, by that I mean I'm house trained and not one of those uber scary domestos carrying, rubber glove wearing weirdos
- respectful of your space and expect the same,
- I wear deoderant, how's that for a bonus in a housemate!
- Unsure if I snore, we'll be in different rooms (I hope!) so I'm guessing if I do, it won't be an issue,
- shockingly, I can be slightly cheeky and sarcastic (guessing by now you've figured as much!),
Food sharing and furniture:
Not a vegan or alike... lover of a damn good parma night and happy to routinely check them out in the locals and hold up a scorecard or two! This is what I have that I can bring along: - TV (55") 3D, Samsung, - surround sound system, - Playstation 3, Medium size fridge, big couch, washing machine & bagless vacuum. Happy to purchase a few things but we can sort that out when we figure out we have nothing to sit on etc etc...
Description of pets
Soooooo this is what you're like:
- hot, funny, amazing rippling abs... (abs is work in progress! haha)
- pretty chilled (and by that I'm hoping not killer, stoner, stoking on a fat spliff with my centrelink payment chilled),
- makes really brilliant bacon and eggs and delivers them to my bedroom door,
- happy to hang out or do your own thing...
- Gym, swimming, basketball, martial arts
- Foxtel (Watching sports, NBA Season)
- Pubs, seeing bands, concerts
- Being social with my housemates
- Noisy Neighbours
- Cruelty to Animals
- Road Rage
- disrespectful people
Habits: Good or Bad you decide! :)
- Can be a clean freak at times
- Energy & water saver
- Too honest at times (Black & White)
Basically looking for normal (what is normal these days?)... non psychopathic, over emotional, got too many issues and going to drive me mental with dishes piling up for days on end type people.. (you know the kind I mean)...
People who are happy in their own skin and have a general easy going attitude and know how to have a good giggle at me, themselves and the world we live in :)
Mark is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.