I am from India and will be joining Macquarie's dual Masters of Int. Business with Int. Communications.
My enrollment has been confirmed recently while the other formalities are in process. I am looking to be at MQ towards 30 July.
I am looking at accommodation for myself. Preferably in a clean/maintained house with organized flatmates. Would be great if I get some leads/interested flatmates/web links:
1. Looking for on-campus or within a 1.5 km radius of the university.
2. Looking for a separate room with attached washroom in a fully furnished (bed, table-chair, TV, Internet, gas washing machine etc.) apartment/house with not more than 7-8 occupants.
3. I do not smoke and have no issues with smokers. No issues if anyone has a clean pet. Open to parties. Love non-vegetarian food (learning to cook Indian food and may host you once in a while). Basically, open to adjusting with anyone.
4. Open to sharing with any gender.
5. Minimum 6 months lease and ready to pay some security deposit.
Preferred accommodation types
Room(s) in an existing share house
Studio flats for rent
Whole properties for sharing
Parth is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.