Online 7 months ago
Preferred stay length
HELLO! I'm Shannon and I am looking to move to Melbourne to pursue my acting career. With two professional acting jobs under my belt for American and Australian TV shows I am ready to chase my dreams and living in Melbourne will be the best thing for my career.
I am looking to live with kind, friendly, cat loving, fun and creative people. Even though I am 17 I can provide references to confirm my maturity is beyond my years. I have always grown up in environments where my friends have been older than myself so I know how to get along with adults and respect boundaries. I play the ukulele as well if you ever need a little bit of a cheeky lounge room band session!
Finding a place to stay is proving difficult for me, however I believe that if I keep on looking the right people will come along that hopefully I can call lifelong friends! I bake awesome sweets and love to chat and hang out. I love creating a positive and fun household. My parents are very supportive with my plans to move and will provide reference if needed.
To sum up this story, if you give me a chance I feel like you won't regret it. I would love to find somewhere to call home and I hope maybe you, yes YOU, can help me make that a reality. THANKS!! xxx
- Great to talk too whenever
- Olympic Sleeper
- Happy all the time, scares people
- I make eggcellent bad puns (not even a pun)
- I can cook great cakes and baked good
- I can supply an Apple Tv System
- I have a cute, chilled, fat cat
- I am a good listener and I know how to follow rules
- I love to create a positive vibe with everything I do
- I'm always open to a good, fun time
- Although I am 17 I can supply references from industry professionals to verify my maturity and seriousness of living by myself
Shannon is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.