View other listings in Surfers Paradise, Pacific Pines, Oxenford, Helensvale, Coombabah, Parkwood, Arundel, Labrador, Molendinar, Ashmore, Nerang, Carrara, Bundall, Broadbeach Waters, Clear Island Waters, Merrimac, Worongary, Mudgeeraba, Reedy Creek, Burleigh Waters, Robina, Varsity Lakes, Mermaid Waters, Mermaid Beach, Burleigh Heads, Broadbeach, Gold Coast, Southport.
Online 4 months ago
Preferred stay length
***My profile has garnished a lot of attention but PLEASE NOTE THAT MY MOVE IN DATE IS FEBRUARY 2017! Thanks***
28yo Greek/Canadian Law graduate looking for long term accommodation while working here in the Gold Coast.
NOTE: Essential requirements
1) Safe Parking for my Car + Motorbike.
2) Awesome, respectful and clean flatmates!
3) A bathroom that isn't shared with too many people (own bathroom highly preferred).
Passionate, lively, laid-back law graduate who enjoys cooking, fitness, adventures, being a beach bum, and above all, good company and laughs over drinks and food.
- Always positive: Im always a very positive person, and I have a good balance of mingling with flatmates while also respecting everyone's privacy.
- Clean and respectful: My own room may occasionally be messy, but I hold myself to a very high regard when it comes to keeping communal areas clean and organized!
- When I'm not working I try to go on adventures, either motorbike trips or scuba diving!
- Not a party animal, but I always enjoy a good beer or wine after work and on weekends. (I am also a mixology expert so I love making trendy, delicious cocktails)
- Semi-Active Lifestyle: love working out when I have time but my job is very demanding so I don't have much free time!