Online 8 months ago
Preferred stay length
Q - Why did the mushroom leave the party?
A - Because there wasn't much-room...
Q - Why did he go to begin with?
A - Because he was a fun-guy... :D
Some stuff about myself. Because I'm a 25-year old Post-Graduate student, I'm the kind of guy you won't see much 'til the weekends roll around. I'm social and respectful, and looking to move in a new place closer to work ASAP.
Some random facts about me:
- Beer club is every Friday at work and I could probably wangle any housemates into our exclusive group. $3 a pint, not a bad deal. :P
- I'm really into health and fitness, I work out and go for hikes in my spare time.
- Movies, TV, and videogames on rainy nights are the best...
- I'm new to Melbourne and keen to explore new places...
- I'm a Queenslander at heart but was born in Hobart. My second head was removed at birth so you won't have to worry about that.
- I'm learning to be vegan. Pizza is my favourite vegetable, right next to veal. I also respect actual vegetarians/vegans and dislike animal suffering. I'm just a bad person.
- I'm respectful, laid back, pretty damn tidy, and just a generally awesome human. I'm also modest.
Hit me up if you're interested in sharing a room with me. :)
Billy Noonan is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.