Online 5 months ago
Preferred stay length
I am a nice, friendly and simple student. I am looking for a place in or close to Chadstone or Caulfield. I enjoy movies, outdoors, tennis and ocassionally running.
I am looking for:
a. Medium to Large
b. Semi/Modern place
c. Bills included.
b. Peaceful/friendly/cooperative people; and
c. Quiet environment
- I dislike noise. People shouting or talking loudly or playing music/tv (i use headphones) or some other disturbing sounds is not ideal. I may have an irregular schedule so I need to be able to sleep in peace at any time.
a. Hot water
b. Internet - Unlimited (Ideally ADSL2+ or NBN with great speeds available all the time)
4) Parking space. Offstreet is fine.
5) Lock-able room for security and privacy.
Whatever a room usually comes with i.e. table / bed etc.
Washing machine / dryer would be nice, but I can do it elsewhere if required.
I can offer:
1) Move in around 1-2 weeks from now.
2) Total period of stay:
2-5 Months with initial 2 weeks suitability/probationary period from my end to see if my criteria is adhered to by those living there.
3) Notice period: 2 weeks
4) Bond: 0 - 2 weeks - depending on property/room quality & features.
5) Paying rent when due.
6) Helpful, supportive and intelligent guy you can have a chat with or go to activities with if needed. I do my part to contribute to others as much as I can.
Will need a document signed/agreeing to this.
Happy to provide ID, but I also expect the same from you.
I prefer to conduct myself with honesty, integrity and transparancy.
I would like to initially stay for 2-4 weeks to ensure the room/property is suited for me (i.e. noise levels, cleanliness and respectful people). I will then extend every month should everything be satisfactory.
My budget is ($140-$200) / ($560-$800 per month) all inclusive depending on location and features. This figure is guidance only based on the features and pricing I see in Melbourne. Should the property excel in all features and offer much more, I can offer a larger budget.
I always pay on or before the time. Finances are no issues.
Aps is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.