In the darkest of nights 29 years ago long before dawn broke across the horizon, amidst the deepest pain and highest joys a child was born the likes of which this world has never seen before. They would be destined to change the world. I hope to meet them one day, we share the same birthday. :)
So… I’m a Melbourne native. I came from a big family, grew up fighting aliens and avoiding homework, and along the way became passionate about artificial intelligence, the galaxy, entrepreneurship, fitness, mediation, relationships and human minds. At least that’s what I seem to talk about after a glass of red. When out in the world I fall over trying to juggle being the best version of myself and not taking life too seriously.
Fun Fact Time!
- I work two jobs as a vending technician and in marketing.
- I eat all of the things.
- I have two cats Genghis (like the Khan) and Ebony.
- I have half a postgrad in economics. To be continued….
- I’m really good at listening carefully and then giving bad advice.
- The gym is a recent habit I’ve picked up.
- I read a lot. Good writing is more important than genre.
TL;DR I’m a 29, clean, fun, working professional, have 2 cats and won't murder you in your sleep.