Hi hi! My name's Matt. Myself, my girlfriend, and a friend are moving down to Melbourne at the end of October (well, I'm already here, but they are) with working holiday visas in hand to meet up with my pseudo-Australian best friend of nearly ten years. Would love to join a group of wonderful people in a fun house.
We all met as teachers in South Korea and are very open-minded and always ready for adventure (Though, I suppose who doesn't say that?)
Anyways, here's a little info about us:
- From outside of Boston
- Love video games, exploring the city, sports of all sorts (that is fun to say), staying fit, and going out with friends. Will likely be spending some solid time while there traveling the country.
- I haven't had an oven for a year now and I can't wait to bake! My cooking may leave something to be desired but I love making breakfast and dessert.
- Film writer/director with a Masters in script-writing.
- Currently directing Seoul Players' production of "Rocky Horror Picture Show"
- Much better cook than I.
- Canadian from Vancouver who loves climbing, exploring, and all that.
We are looking for two rooms to rent, one of which would be for myself and Roxy. Let me know if you wanna join up and try and find a house together. Looking forward to it!