Ready to get started?

Get started…

List my placeFind a place

This listing is no longer available.

View other listings in Mooloolaba, Buderim, Kawana, Caloundra, Sippy Downs.

Kelly, Female 33yrs, $175, No children and Non-Smoker

Kelly, Female 33yrs

Online 2 months ago

Rent budget


Preferred stay length

6 months

Move date


About me

Hey there, I am a full time vet nurse @ Australia Zoo. I moved to the Sunny Coast from Melbourne 2 months ago & currently share a house with a family of 3 so hoping to find some house mates more my age πŸ˜€

I work pretty much all weekend and my hours vary from early mornings to afternoon and in the future night shifts. My 12 yr old Dachshund is fully house trained and sleeps in my room 80% of the day with the other 20% eating πŸ˜ƒ He does not shed hair and comes with impeccable references. I am looking for an easy going household that allows me to have some privacy but also like to have a chat now and then and also people who don't mind feeding my lil guy if I am stuck at work. I am clean and tidy and very helpful.

Working full time
No children

Preferred accommodation types

Room(s) in an existing share house
Studio flats for rent
Granny flat for rent
1 bedroom flat for rent
Whole properties for sharing
Student accommodation
Shared Room

Kelly is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.

Preferred locations

Caloundra QLD 4551
Mooloolaba QLD 4557
Buderim QLD 4556
Kawana QLD 4701
Sippy Downs QLD 4556
This listing is no longer available so you cannot make contact.