Online 10 months ago
Preferred stay length
Relaxed, clean and sociable bloke looking to team up to create a share house or join an existing property. Just returning from a short stint overseas, I previously lived in Canberra but am originally from Sydney.
I've been away from home for a number of years so am a reasonably well functioning adult in terms of cleanliness, chores etc. I work full time in the public service, have study commitments and in general am quite busy but am usually around some nights and am happy to share meals, have a beer/glass of wine and veg out on Netflix.
In terms of practicalities:
- I have no problem with pets of any kind but adore dogs
- I currently don't have much in the way of white goods, home wares, couch etc but am willing to buy some items to start a place
- Would prefer to meet in person or at least over Skype before making any housemate arrangements
- Prefer a shorter lease with the option to extend but can potentially sign a 12 month lease
- My budget and timing are fairly flexible if I find the right place and people
- Prefer inner south but am happy to look at inner city and surrounds depending on public transport
I've lived in a couple of share houses previously and have found them to be enjoyable experiences as long as people act like adults. Typically I am not a rule maker but thought it was important to outline some of my expectations I set for myself and those attributes I am hoping to find in a prospective housemate(s). To me the two most important attributes for a good housemate are respect and communication. Respect other people's space and their way of living as long as it is not impacting you adversely. Communicate if there is ever a problem and be willing to listen and compromise to find an amicable solution i.e. no passive aggressive behaviour and particularly being snidey behind someone's back.
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|