Online 7 months ago
Preferred stay length
My name is Jack, I am originally from Brisbane, but grew up in the blue mountains just outside of Sydney, I had been living in Newtown previously, until i moved back to the mountains for a few years, but need to move back due to the time constraints and the 4 hours of travel per day.
-Studying and working full/part time (international security and psychology majors at Sydney Uni) and undertaking a 3rd degree in Cyber Security.
-I have lived and traveled overseas and speak German (and understand bits and pieces of other languages :P).
-I am looking to get back into training now that i would have more time (used to do power lifting....but have not had the time), I enjoy reading, chilling and watching TV shows in my spare time, as well as tinkering with computers.
-I am social and enjoy having a chat and hanging out, but will be limited by my work/study of course.
-I don't mind busy housemates/things happening often I'm fairly laid back in that regard, -I am easy to get along with, can cook (fairly well :P). I am used to being with/dealing with various cultures fairly well (through schooling and travelling overseas/working in the tourism industry)
-Looking for a longer term, more stable environment to call home for the next few years and people who are relatively clean.
-I don't often drink, but enjoy good wine/beer every now and again - i will definitely find something you have not had before and enjoy :D.
-Don't mind m/f housemates
-have a rental history as required/if requested
-have no outstanding warrants :P
- I am a clean housemate who likes to keep common areas clean/neat without being OCD
- looking for a residence to become a home... Not just a place to crash temporarily
- would be training 6-7 days a week so near a decent gym would be of interest to me, but don't mind a trip if that becomes difficult
- I have one car, so if you don't, might make shopping etc easier.
- considerate when it comes to noise levels, and don't mind a bit of noise/partying every now and then, but not to the extreme...
- love watching tv shows/reading in the spare time I get, also like some wine every now and then (worked in the wine industry for 10 years so can pick a good drop every so often)
-would prefer high speed internet (due to studies/interests) but not a deal breaker/can come to an agreement.
-have previously lived in Newtown, Camperdown and Darlington so know the area rather well, but looking for something a little more laid back than previous residences
If you have any questions or queries please shoot me a msg, I will upload a photo soon.
Jack is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.