Online about 2 months ago
Preferred stay length
Hi, I'm Jade,
I'm 27 years old, I've just come back from 2.5 months travelling and hoping to move out soon if something pops up that works.
I work full time in the city (banking) managing intern university students and technology stakeholders. I've lived in the northern suburbs since i was a little tacker and looking for a change. South/East side don't hold it against me, I'm sure we could learn a thing or two from each other. I regularly house sit for friends, friends of friends and randoms, references are available.
I have a foodie guarantee, I love cooking and trying new places to eat and wines to taste. I'm reliable, transparent, tidy, warm and friendly. Socially im in-between both extravert and introvert depending on if its been a crazy week at work, it ranges from a glass of red, trackies and binge watching tv shows to putting on a cute dress and going out with friends.
What I'm after:
- Roommate/s that like to laugh, are reliable, tidy, don't mind sharing some dinners during the week, on time with payments and good at compromising when differences arise.
- House to rent in inner melbourne suburbs; richmond, south yarra, collingwood, carlton, brunswick east and kensington.
- I'm keen to take a large room, happy to work out splitting costs to suit.
- Happy to share bills, would prefer internet for the house.
- Happy to hire a cleaner and split costs if preferred by everyone.
- Non smokers preferred, sorry!
- Happy with animals as long as i don't need to clean up after them, however love and hugs will be on tap :)
Any questions please let me know.
Jade is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.