Ready to get started?

Get started…

List my placeFind a place

This listing is no longer available.

View other listings in Moonee Ponds, Essendon, Coburg, Brunswick, Melbourne.

Hayley , Female 25yrs, $300, No children and Non-smoker

Hayley , Female 25yrs

Online 12 days ago

Rent budget

$300pw

Preferred stay length

6 months

Move date

Now

About me

• 25 year old female

• Looking for a 1 bedroom unit/ Granny Flat or bungalow - please no share house.

• Very Clean and respectful

• Relocating from Newcastle Nsw to Melbourne early Oct 2016.

• Currently work full time as a disability support worker although I am moving as I have been offered a full time job in immigration (CBD).

• I am happy to provide security checks

• I do own a small Parrot. He is a very quiet bird who spends 90% of the time in his cage and the other 10% on me. Louie is unable to fly due to being clipped and does not wander off his cage. I am meticulous with his hygiene and have rubber matting under his cage for protection of any surface. I am happy to put down a pet bond.

If you have any properties I maybe interested in please call or msg me. Thanks

Working full time
No children
Non-smoker

Preferred accommodation types

Granny flat for rent
1 bedroom flat for rent
Studio flats for rent

Preferred locations

Moonee Ponds VIC 3039
Brunswick VIC 3056
Essendon VIC 3040
Melbourne VIC 3000
Coburg VIC 3058
This listing is no longer available so you cannot make contact.