Ready to get started?

Get started…

List my placeFind a place

This listing is no longer available.

View other listings in Enmore, Newtown, Marrickville, Balmain, Leichhardt, Rozelle, Lilyfield.

John, Male 20yrs, $250, LGBT+, No children, No pets, and Non-Smoker

John, Male 20yrs

Online about 1 month ago

Rent budget


Preferred stay length

1 year or more

Move date


About me

I'm not moody! Respectful and clean! I work 70% of my time and study the other 30% of it so i'm never home anyway!

Working full time
No pets
No children

Preferred accommodation types

Room(s) in an existing share house
Studio flats for rent
Granny flat for rent
1 bedroom flat for rent
Whole properties for sharing
Student accommodation
Shared Room

John is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.

Preferred locations

Enmore NSW 2042
Marrickville NSW 2204
Newtown NSW 2042
Balmain NSW 2041
Rozelle NSW 2039
Lilyfield NSW 2040
Leichhardt NSW 2040
This listing is no longer available so you cannot make contact.