American in Sydney for work starting in January - I'm in advertising. I'm 33, non-smoker, clean/neat and pretty easy to live with but would prefer older (late 20's-30's) roommates since we're more likely to have schedules and personalities that mesh.
- I love pets so roommates who have dogs/cats are a plus in my book - as long as they're well behaved :)
- A partly or totally furnished flat/room would be nice but a deal breaker.
- Must love dogs. I have a small dog (Sheltie) that will be joining me in April - she's in the states finishing up her shot regimen for importation - but until then I'm pet free. I will have a dog walker for her during the day.
- Like going out maybe one weekend a month, nothing too crazy. Mostly quiet.
- Would love to have friendly roommates as I'm new to the country and therefore will only know work folks.
Working full time
Preferred accommodation types
Room(s) in an existing share house
Studio flats for rent
Granny flat for rent
1 bedroom flat for rent
Jen is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.