Online 10 months ago
Preferred stay length
We are an easygoing Spanish/Chilean couple who will spend the next year in Australia. W&H and Student Visa. Very quiet and reliable, looking for a share accommodation with other people to live this great experience.
What we like in a share house:
- Good company to socialize with a bottle of beer (or two) but also privacy for us.
- Good location near public transport
- COOKING (you'll be lucky if we finally live with you!)
- Respect and tranquility. We like parties from time to time, but aren't looking for a party house. Much better chilling with music and chatting about travels and life ;)
- Dogs and cats (L)
What we DON'T like in a share house:
- Dirt. No way!!!!
- An slow internet connection
- Old, creepy houses
- People sleeping in the living room (or in other common areas)
If you think your place might fit us, please let us know. You will obtain good company, help to keep the house tidy and clean and very nice meals!
Looking forward to meeting you soon! Cheers!
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|