Online 6 months ago
Preferred stay length
Hi! I'm Holly. I'm 23 and work full time in organisational development - I love my job. I enjoy living a healthy lifestyle, and socialising/ going to the coast on weekends. I am easy going, clean and respectful. I enjoy socialising and also am respectful of others' space.
I am hoping to find a nice 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment/town house around the Newstead, New Farm, Teneriffe area. I'm viewing a few apartments this week and am looking for someone to move in with around the 28th of Oct. If you're interested, feel free to contact me for further details. Happy to send through links/pictures of the places I'm inspecting. :)
Ideally you will:
- Be like minded - hopefully a friendly, CLEAN and respectful young professional
- Take pride in the place you live - taking initiative to clean communal areas
- Not be a party animal (I enjoy going out for a casual drink but am not looking for someone who will bring the party home with them)
- Be sociable whilst also liking your own space (have your own thing going on)
- Have a budget around $450-$600 and be seeking a 6 month - 1 year lease
- Bringing furniture is a bonus (although I do have some furniture and can purchase more if required)
In a room I'm looking for:
- a spacious unfurnished room
- own bathroom
- be flatting with someone similar to the above description
Please don't bother contacting me if you're looking at a place outside my preferred areas (New Farm, Newstead, Teneriffe, Bowen Hills). Apologies in advance but I won't be replying to messages outside these areas.
Holly is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.