Online 8 months ago
Preferred stay length
Hello potential future flatmates! My name is Miranda and I am 21 years old. I am studying a Bachelor of Arts at the University of Melbourne and will be completing my degree in June, 2017. After having spent three years in student accommodation, it is well and truly time for me to move out and have the sharehouse experience.
I am originally from Tasmania and moved to Melbourne for university and also to embark upon a new adventure. I work part time in a cafe on Sydney Road and I really enjoy my job (for the most part!). I love bad jokes, dogs, travelling (I am off to New Caledonia at the end of November - rejoice!), reading, coffee, food, the odd social drink and meeting new people.
My ideal living arrangement would consist of:
- Somewhere in the inner-north suburbs (close-ish to uni and work)
- Somewhere with public transport nearby (I don't own a car)
- A house of 3 - 5 people
- Housemates around my age (early - mid twenties)
- Other students would be pretty cool, but totally fine if not!
- Housemates who are pretty chill with the occasional visit from my parents when they are up from Tassie.
- Housemates who are willing to not just be housemates, but friends.
I am uncertain about a move-in date as of yet, but I am will be homeless from the 10th of November. I am looking for both summer accommodation or 2017 accommodation. I might be a touch early to the party by putting this up now, but I would rather be safe than sorry.
If any of what I have said sounds good to you, feel free to get in touch. I would love to meet you for coffee and get to know you.
Have a nice day! :)
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|