Preferred stay length
I'm an easy going 28 year old professional looking for a female flatmate to co-sign a lease with for at least 6 months, somewhere within the inner suburbs of Brisbane.
I currently have a house full of furnishings/appliances so I can bring as much or as little as we would need. Ideally I would like to move into a House, Townhouse or large Apartment with min. 3 bedrooms so that there is a spare room for any possible guests. Also somewhere that is walking distance to cafe's and shops would be ideal!
A little more about me:
- I was born right here in Brisbane and work in an Operations position within a construction company.
- I am a non-smoker and don't do drugs.
- I do not have pets or children.
- I'm sociable, however I do like my own space as well.
- I'm not a big drinker, but do enjoy a nice mojito every now and again :)
- I love to cook and enjoy going to fresh food markets.
- I'm extremely tidy and like to be in a clean environment. Would be happy to share the cost of a cleaner every fortnight.
- On the weekends I enjoy spending time with my family and friends which usually involves meeting up at a cafe for brunch and going to my parents house at the coast.
- My closest friends are all married with kids so it would be great to find a flatmate who I could form a new friendship with.
If you are a similar fit to the above and are looking for a flatmate like me, feel free to send me a message :)
Hayley is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.