Online about 2 months ago
Preferred stay length
I'm a 28 year old Scottish lass currently travelling around Australia and New Zealand. I'm planning on settling in Melbourne towards the end of November so I'm looking for a flatshare/team-up from around then (flexible on dates). Here's a bit of info about me:
- I'm reliable, considerate and respectful.
- I'm a very clean, tidy and organised person. I'd describe myself as house proud as well.
- I'm a non-smoker.
- I enjoy socialising and going out for dinner and drinks (bit of a foodie!).
- I equally enjoy nights in with movies, munchies and wine :)
- I'm not really one for going out clubbing every weekend so I'm not looking for a party house.
- As well as being social I'm quite independent and like to have my own space from time to time to relax and unwind, so I would respect others' need for this as well.
- I'm friendly, easy-going and laid back, and very much looking for a "drama free" home!
- I'd prefer to share an apartment with just one other flatmate.
- My preference is an older style apartment with character (but modern etc inside) rather than a brand new apartment in a purpose built block, although I'm not too precious about this!
- I love keeping fit - I enjoy running, HIIT, touch rugby and hockey.
- I'm an actuary and have secured a full time investment role in the CBD.
- I make a mean lasagne and awesome melt in the middle chocolate puddings!
Nikki is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.