Preferred stay length
----------------- BREAKING NEWS: ----------------Remarkable housemate has been located on the Gold Coast. Read the story below.
23 August 2017
After a tumultuous effort by local residents over the last month, it appears they have collectively found the perfect housemate - and he’s here to stay.
Gold Coast local, Zeph was discovered by Flatmates on Tuesday evening, in a last ditched effort to save local residents their sanity after searching endlessly to find their ideal home companion.
We took the opportunity to speak with Mr Gibson, asking what he will bring to provincial householders:
“No doubt you’ve discovered some bizarre and somewhat interesting fellow humans along your journey to roommate bliss. After renting out my own rooms on Flatmates for over three years, I truly understand the whole concept.
What you will get:
- Daily dose of intelligent conversation.
- Unlimited fun and humourous banter. Pun connoisseur, bad puns are punacceptable.
- A guy that believes that if you can't eat off the toilet seat, then the house isn't clean enough.
- A home owner of several properties over the years who understands how it feels to rent to strangers.
- If you have a pet, it must be willing to be loved like Kanye loves Kanye.
I've just recently sold my townhouse and am looking for a place for the interim until I find a new renovation project to buy."
As you can see this has been a phenomenal discovery and we’re excited to have shared this wonderful news with you.
Don’t despair, this is a rare opportunity to attain one of the Gold Coasts’ best-kept secrets.
Get in contact today!