Preferred stay length
Hello future housemate/s!
Pleased to meet you!
Come in, sit down and let me introduce you to both myself and Mr Domino.
We are soon to be refugees as I have just sold my house on the Gold Coast and we're in limbo until I find the perfect new abode to purchase in either Brisbane or Gold Coast (this must be what it's like for women searching for the perfect pair of shoes - you now have my empathy).
Facts about me:
- 58% Introvert, 40% Extrovert and 2% Alien.
- Fluent Sarcasm is my native tongue, being serious is being boring.
- Thrive on daily barbaric and crude banter, if you're not laughing, you may as well be dead.
- Often referred to as living like a gypsy in a hospital, few belongings and excessively clean. I all but own shares in Aldi surface wipes and IKEA lint-rollers.
- Will avoid pubs, nightclubs, etc. like the plague, there's more to life than being inebriated.
- Posess a large collection of colognes. Will not leave the bedroom without smelling like David Jones' cosmetics section.
- Partial to flipping pages, not channels. Quite fond of documentaries and thought-provoking movies.
- Afficianado of picking weights up and putting them back down on a daily basis - foregoing the ego.
So, Zeph, what do you do with your time?
- Having worked in the coal mines for years, I'm now two years into a well-deserved sabbatical.
Zeph, what do you like to do for fun?
- Waking up each day with a clean slate is pretty fun - highly recommend it. Quite spontaneous in my demeanour, I will find joy in an array of things. Whether it's falling out of a perfectly good plane or reading self-improvement books whilst I apricate on the beach - I'm happy.
Facts about Domino:
- THE most awesome, placid and sweet natured dog there is - try not to steal him upon meeting him, I challenge you.
- Will pull some impressive tricks, especially if the instructing human is offering an irresistible treat, or is an attractive female (my fault, he copied me).
- Can play soccer better than any soccer team in the Southern Hemisphere (I can prove it).
- Has an IQ that's higher than most humans I've encountered, never misses a trick.
- Loves cuddles and lots of affection, I may be the softest Border Collie owner you'll ever meet. He has never been smacked/hit/abused in his life and it will remain that way.
- Has barked a grand total of six times in his life, not sure why he even has a voice box. I secretly think he's a cat disguised as a dog.
So, I am looking to rent a room, studio, part of a house, a tent, kitchen cupboard, a spare nook or cranny - so long as I can bring my toilet trained, heartthrob, handsome Domino with me.
I am open to living anywhere south of Surfers Paradise or pretty much anywhere in Brisbane - send me a message if you think we tick the boxes for you, I'm flexible.
With any luck, you're still awake after reading all of that. If so, thank you for your time!
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.