Preferred stay length
Hi all, Trent here!
I've only recently moved back to the Coast after living in Melbourne for a year or so, mainly because I missed the beach and I never realised how much I had taken the lifestyle for granted! That means I'm looking for a place close to the beach, anywhere from Surfers down to Burleigh way :)
I'm currently working casually 25-30 hours a week around my study, which is fairly time consuming as I am studying both a Diploma of Nutrition and Cert 3/4 in personal training at once, so I am usually quite busy. Even though study (and gym) takes up a fair chunk of time, I hate being idle for too long, and enjoy having a dinner/meal/horrible reality TV session with the houseys now and then, therefore, I am ideally looking for housemates that are actually wanting to be mates! Although my week can be fairly busy, I definitely enjoy a good unwind of a weekend, and definitely appreciate some weekend drinks with music and the housemates, so I am definitely looking for social people/a social person to live with :)
With that said, I'm not going to be living in anyone's pockets, and am always content to do my own thing!
Some more bits and pieces:
- Huge music buff and will quite happily spend hours and hours searching for new music (you might hear some awesome new tunes!).
- Generally a very positive and cheeky person to live with, and appreciate being around people who are working towards goals, but don't take life too seriously either :)
- I am well and truly housebroken, and am well aware of how to properly use the following: broom, mop and bucket, dishwasher, shower cleaner, toilet brush etc.
- Love the water, and need to be in the ocean at least once or twice a week.
- Sense of humour is as dry as a desert sometimes, so watch out for that.
It's been awhile since I've had to write one of these, so if I've left out any important bits, you are more than welcome to ask.
Looking forward to meeting you!
P.S. I will be bringing my own bedroom furniture and a surround sound.
Trent is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.