Online 2 months ago
Preferred stay length
Looking for some cool new people to live with! Guys/girls, as long as we can have a drink together occasionally, it's all good!
I'm currently working casually 25-35 hours a week around my study, which is fairly time consuming as I am studying both a Diploma of Nutrition and Cert 3/4 in personal training at once, so once February rolls around again I will be quite busy (always find time to procrastinate though). Even though study (and gym) takes up a fair chunk of time, I hate being idle for too long, and enjoy having a dinner/meal/horrible reality TV session with the houseys now and then, therefore, I am ideally looking for housemates that are actually wanting to be mates! Although my week can be fairly busy, I enjoy spending time with the houseys, whether it's having a few bevs of a weekend, or watching whatever horrible crap is on TV at the time. With that said, I'm not going to be living in anyone's pockets, and am always content to do my own thing!
Some more bits and pieces:
- Huge music buff and will quite happily spend hours and hours searching for new music (you might hear some awesome new tunes!).
- During the week, if not studying etc and I'm home, you will most likely catch me having a read or game, of a weekend though, always try to get to the beach/out for a drink.
- Generally a very positive and cheeky person to live with, and appreciate being around people who are working towards goals, but don't take life too seriously either :)
- I am well and truly housebroken, and am well aware of how to properly use the following: broom, mop and bucket, dishwasher, shower cleaner, toilet brush etc.
- Sense of humour is as dry as a desert sometimes, so watch out for that.
It's been awhile since I've had to write one of these, so if I've left out any important bits, you are more than welcome to ask.
Looking forward to meeting you!
P.S. I will be bringing my own bedroom furniture and a surround sound.
Trent is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.