Ready to get started?

Get started…

List my placeFind a place
Dave, Male, 28, $150, Smoker, No pets, and No children

Dave, Male, 28

Online 9 days ago

Rent budget

$150pw

Preferred stay length

9 months

Move date

Now

About me

-Dave(thought I’d get that out of the way)
-Cleans up after self(you’re kidding!)
-Will chat(untill the sun rises if desired)
-Cooks a mean feed(amazing I know)
-Super friendly(**when not tired**)
-Respects privacy(what a top bloke)
-kills spiders(hero your home deserves)
-Having a bad day?(I’ll pour the wine)
-No social life?(You can share mine)
-The friend you wish you always had( :) )
-Will listen to your problems(Aww Dave)

For the most part, I’m easy to live with- I am a social person 80% of the time with the other 20% being consumed by drawing and writing when I’m in the mood. I long for flat mates who clean up after themselves, and everyone treats one another with respect. I am looking for a place where friends can come and visit, possible stay for dinner or a few drinks.(nothing out of control) I’m really lookin for THOSE roomies- you know the ones that become awesome friends; the ones who look out for one another, and can kick back every now and again. I have just come out of a very rough 12 months and I’m finally getting back on my feet, so it’s important for me to live around some genuinely good people. I am currently waiting to start a new job in July, however my current funding is not an issue.

I hope to hear from you.

Dave.

Working part time
Student
Smoker
No pets
No children

Property preferences

Room furnished Required
Internet Required
Bathroom typeFlexible
ParkingFlexible
Maximum number of flatmatesFlexible

Preferred accommodation types

Room(s) in an existing share house
Studio flats for rent
Granny flat for rent
1 bedroom flat for rent
profile

Contact Dave
Online 9 days ago
Verified:AustraliaWhat's this?
Free to Message

or