Hi, my name is Matilda, I'm 24 years old, currently bartending and studying Exercise Physiology.
I'm looking for somewhere to live, my current lease runs out mid-November, so I'm looking to move October/November.
I am a fiend for music festivals, live music, gigs, and a boogie, but realistically that happens like once every few months.
Most days you'll catch me on that straight edge; studying hard, bartending, coaching, waking early to surf or swim, and playing water polo.
I'm a quiet housemate, and tbh I'm so busy I'm not really home all that often, usually out early and home late due to work/sport/uni commitments. On the rare occasion I am home I'm burning incense and binge watching RuPauls Drag Race while painting.
I love exercise; I swim and gym. I also love to travel (lmao cheers COVID). I surf, play guitar/drums, and paint. I have a drum kit, but I rarely play (only if I'm home alone) because it shits people off, so you'll never hear me.
I'm your perfect combo of art/music and sporty spice, and I'm always excited to chat about sport, art, music, fashion, travel, gin, beer, drag, cocktails, etc.
I've lived in share-houses for the past 6 years, so I know the go. I always keep shared spaces clean, I'm respectful of other peoples possessions and their private space. Always down for a chat or a chill or an adventure, I wanna live somewhere that feels like home with people who feel like family.
I like living in a social home, so I don't mind if anyone has mates over for beers on a weekend (within reason, don't throw a rager all night if someone has to get up early the next day, gotta always be mutually respectful).
- Someone preferably between ages 22-29, student or professional.
- Don’t mind if you smoke or drink or whatever.
- Need to be able to tidy up after yourself in common areas. Doesn’t matter how ratchet your room is, as long as the rest of the house is good.
- Balance of being social and knowing when to respect each others space.
About the Room/House:
- Only chasing a HOUSE, not a unit/flat/townhouse
- Room unfurnished
- Private room
- Would prefer built-in robe, but can purchase a wardrobe if need be.
- Would prefer my own ensuite/bathroom, but I'm open to sharing
If I sound like your kinda gal, shoot me a message and lets catch up for a chat, see if we gel.