I'm a full-time law student at Victoria University. I have a casual position for stocktaking company
A bit about me:
- I'm a friendly, genuine & kind dude;
- I'm a generally quiet & reserved person but also loves a chat;
- Independent and self-reliant
What are my interests & hobbies?
- I like travelling;
- I play footy. I clean my boots;
- Gym & running;
- Catching up with mates.
What makes me a good housemate?
- I am easy going and friendly and get along with most people;
- I'm generally tidy and well organised, but a little bit messy in my own bedroom;
- I am respectful of other people's privacy;
- I generally clean up after myself because I like the house to be generally clean (I can be a little bit messy sometimes);
I have lived in a few sharehouses with different kinds of people from various backgrounds and cultures. I lived in Malta in student accommodation with over 200 students from around the world.