Your listing is not visible! Members with an inactive listing are less likely to receive a response to their enquiries. Activate your listing so you're visible to potential flatmates and property listers. Learn more
I'm a full-time law Student at Victoria University. I have casual position for stocktaking company
A bit about me:
- I'm an friendly, genuine & kind dude;
- I'm a generally quiet & reserved person but also loves a chat;
- Independent, self-reliant and likes his space
What are my interests & hobbies?
- I liketravelling;
- I play footy. I clean my boots;
- Gym & running;
- Catching up with mates.
I am a Christian but won't impose my views on you, I will respect your way of life.
What makes me a good housemate?
- I am easy going and friendly and get along with most people;
- I'm generally tidy and well organised, but a little bit messy in my own bedroom;
- I am respectful of other people's privacy;
- I generally clean up after myself because I like the house to be generally clean (I can be a little bit messy sometimes);
I lived overseas for 6 months in Malta.
I lived in a flat with 6 other people (4 girls & 2 guys), and I am one of the tidiest in the flat. I was the one who organised the flat and set standards for everyone. I got along with everyone (also with people from other flats).
I currently live with 4 housemates.