I am 26 years old law student at Victoria University, Queen St Campus.
A bit about me:
- I'm an friendly, kind & active person;
- I'm a generally quiet & reserved person but also loves a chat and quite open once we know each other;
- Genuine person, generous, self-reliant,
What are my interests & hobbies?
- I love traveling;
- I play footy. I clean my footy boots;
- Gym & running;
- Catching up with mates.
I am a Christian, but won't impose my views on you, I will respect your way of life.
What makes me a good housemate?
- I am easy going and friendly and get along with most people;
- I'm generally tidy and well organised, but a little bit messy in my own bedroom;
- I am respectful of other people's privacy;
- I generally clean up after myself because I like the house to be generally clean (I confess, I'm a little bit messy sometimes);
- I am an open-minded person.
I lived overseas for 6 months in Malta.
In Malta, I lived in a flat with 6 other people (4 girls & 2 guys), and I am one of the tidiest in the flat. I was the one who organised the flat and set standards for everyone. I got along with everyone (also with people from other flats).