Online 7 days ago
Preferred stay length
I am 25 years old law student at Victoria University.
A bit about me:
- I'm an easy going, friendly & active person;
- I'm a generally quiet & reserved person but also loves a chat;
- Genuine, generous, self-reliant.
What are my interests & hobbies?
- I love traveling;
- I play footy. I clean my footy boots;
- Gym & running;
I am a devout Christian, but won't impose my views on you, I will respect your way of life.
What makes me a good housemate?
- I am easy going and friendly and get along with most people;
- I'm generally tidy and well organized, but a little bit messy in my own bedroom;
- I am respectful of other people's privacy;
- I generally clean up after myself because I like the house to be generally clean;
- I am an open-minded person.
I lived overseas for 6 months in Malta.
In Malta, I lived in a flat with 6 other people (4 girls & 2 guys), and I am one of the tidiest in the flat. I was the one who organized the flat and set standards for everyone.
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|