Super friendly gal looking for a new place to call home.
• I class myself as pretty laid back, fun, super caring, honest and a good communicator
• I like to live in a clean, tidy and fun environment and would prefer to live with people who appreciate these values.
• meeting new people and new points of view on life is always cool.
• love outdoor adventures, swimming, snorkelling, hiking and exploring new places.
• also love dressing up for the occasional event or night out - music festivals and charity events included.
• I enjoy having a chat at the end of the day and sharing the occasional meal. However, I also value privacy - mine and others.
• love animals, if you have a dog I will walk him for you!!
• I work as a nurse at a major Private Hospital in East Melbourne. Originally from a quite seaside town in South-West Victoria, I have recently shifted base to Melbourne for my work and whilst studying part time.
• housemate aged 27- 40
• people with similar values as above
• good communication - communication is what makes or breaks a household.
• if you're my housemate, I've got your back, that's just how it is.
If this arrangement sounds of interest to you flick me an email :)