**LOOKING FOR A TEAMUP** Hey! I'm Dave, 26, working full-time as a carpenter/foreman, and I also work in the entertainment industry. I'm a bit of a workaholic, but I love a good social time as well. Board game nights or movie marathons could be a thing!
• Tradie first and foremost. Very handy, skilled craftsman, quick and logical
• Artsy and musical. Always good music around me. I design sets and staging.
• Movies – Disney and Marvel top the list, but pretty much everything!
• Easy-going – happy to accommodate other people.
About my cat: Rohan, aged 7, ginger DSH
• Quite a character! Loves people, makes friends wherever he goes!
• Loves his freedom! He’s often outdoors, but doesn’t roam too far.
• Hates being trapped! He may let you pick him up, but he’ll soon be fidgeting to get down.
So what’s the go, Dave?
I'm looking for some peeps to start a share.
• I want to get a quite big house, 3-5 beds, preferably with more than one living space. I'm looking for housemates who I can be friends with, but the big house would mean we can have our own spaces as well.
• Happy if you want to entertain guests!
• I’ve lived alone, I do my cleaning. It’d be great if potential roomies could do the same, but I’m not one to pester unless it’s getting out of hand.
• Keen for a back yard, so if you have a dog then good news!
- Non smokers preferred and please and thank zero drugs
- Other pets cool! I love animals! If it’s smaller than a Shetland pony then I’m down!
- LGBTQ+ positive
- About my age preferred, guys girls couples friends, wherever you’re at!
- This section is short, cos you do you boo!
Looking to move straight away, so I'm doing the house inspections game on Saturdays!
Any other questions let me know!