Online 8 months ago
Preferred stay length
Hi! I am a busy 31-year-old female professional working and studying at uni part-time. I've gone back to uni for a second time to pursue a career change and I'm graduating at the end of 2018, so I'm looking for a share for the coming year. I am currently living with some longtime friends but prefer to have my own space for my final year at university, and possibly beyond if the right person is out there :)
A little more about me:
- Fitness enthusiast that loves keeping fit;
- Quiet, non-drinker, non-smoker;
- Away most weekends studying and visiting family;
- Enjoys Netflix, travelling and running when I have the odd bit of spare time;
- Tidy, clean, reliable, mature, respectful of others' personal space and privacy - I'm also happy to help take care of any plants or a pet that you might have.
- Loves cats and is happy to live in a place with a cat or cats (don’t mind dogs but not really a dog lover).
My budget is $220 per week (inclusive of bills), but I can be a little flexible around this if you are closer in to the CBD. More than anything though I'm looking for the right person. I understand that finding the right flatmate can be stressful (we've all been there) so I’m keen to find someone with similar personality and interests, and someone doesn't mind that I might not be around very much except for evenings - if you don't mind a fairly independent flatmate, I just might be for you. In return, I’ll be a helpful and tidy housemate who you can rely on :)
What I'm looking for -
- trustworthy and mature flatmate who is preferably of similar age, but anyone with a sensible outlook is okay;
- furnished bedroom (study desk is a bonus);
- someone who also prefers a non-party house;
- ideally close to public transport, but I don’t mind walking a distance for a good express bus or train;
- someone who is understanding of my schedule and doesn't mind having an independent flatmate rather than one who is home a lot - anyone who is studying and working as well I would love to hear from!
A few other things to note: I do require a furnished bedroom with a bed, as all of my things are in storage. I can't accept offers for unfurnished rooms at the current time. Please also note: I am taking a break from real estate agents so I am not looking to either sign on to a lease or take over a lease, apologies. If you are a real estate agent looking to fill a room for a landlord or looking for someone to sign a lease please do not contact me. Thanks for your understanding!
Please feel free to ask any questions if you'd like to know more!
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|