Online 3 months ago
Preferred stay length
Do you have a spare room in the Barossa you’re looking to rent out but don’t want to deal with a housemate 24/7?
• I’m currently living the Barossa FIFO life as a Commercial Manager at Yalumba. So no, I’m not a miner, I’m an accountant by trade. Quite the lifestyle really!
• I live & work in the Barossa 3-5 days a week, and then live with my girlfriend and work in Adelaide on the other weekdays, and on weekends.
• I’d rarely be home, just looking for a room to rent 3-4 nights a week – which makes for a good flatmate. And the best part of that is, you’d still get the place to yourself on weekends.
• I love all sports, but play Australia Rules Football. On weeknights when I’m not at football training I’m at the gym so I’d really hardly ever be in your hair.
• I’m just looking for a room in the Barossa which will accommodate my movements and would mean I wouldn’t have to commute to the Barossa each day I’m working there.
• I’m incredibly clean, don’t have pets and don’t smoke. As I am very much work focussed while I’m in the Barossa during the week, I enjoy catching up with friends and family on weekends.
If you’re looking for someone who is clean and rarely around to live with in the Barossa, I’d be keen to catch up and discuss the opportunity.
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|