Preferred stay length
Hi, I'm Alex, I work full-time in IT sales.
I have two guiding principles in life: 1. Don't lie. 2. Be responsible. My rent is always going to be paid on time, if I break something I'll let you know about it, and I won't eat your food in the night. I clean my room, as well as common areas after I use them. I've been renting for the last ten years and have a great rep with my former landlords.
Things I will happily do with you:
* Play board and video games
* Watch Patriots games, and Japanese wrestling
* Discuss philosophy, history, and psychology
* Watch Jordan Peterson or Stefan Molyneux vids
* Have meaningful and intense conversations
* Go to footy/basketball games
* Visit the art gallery
* Lift weights
* Be included in a cleaning roster
* Crack open a few ciders on the weekend
I won't be a good fit if:
* You're a feminist/social justice warrior (tried it, didn't go well)
* You're frequently up late making lots of noise (I hit the sack around 9:30pm every night)
* You want to share cooking duties (I count macros and have a very strict diet, but I'm happy to share my meals if you can eat like me)
* You don't want meat cooked in the house
* You think it's ok to lie, even white lies
I'm a fairly assertive guy, and I don't beat around the bush. If you're hard-working, honest, and refuse to be a victim we will get along very well.
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.