Online about 2 months ago
Preferred stay length
Hi, I'm Chris! I'm moving to Sydney to start a PhD in coastal engineering. I'm originally from Brisbane where I was a structural engineer.
- I'm a bit of a geek and into technology, gaming, reading, and programming.
- I'm not a party animal, much prefer to stay in, open a bottle of wine and cook up a storm, or go to a quiet pub.
- I also enjoy hiking and am keen to explore any day trips around Sydney.
- My boyfriend and I are doing long-distance as he is working in Vancouver for the next couple of years.
Living with me
- I'm a clean, tidy and considerate person to live with.
- During the week, I'll be in the lab during the day. After work, I'll hit the gym or go for a run, have dinner and read/game/tv before bed.
- During the weekend, I'll spend a bit of time getting chores done. Otherwise, I'll be out enjoying the beach, exploring Sydney and catching up on books or games.
What I'm looking for
- Accommodation around the Northern Beaches starting in mid to late January around $300-350 per week.
- Long-term accommodation is preferable (as I'll be in Sydney for the next 4 years).
- Medium to large bedroom (need space for double or queen bed plus a desk for study).
- No problems sharing a bathroom, although will need someplace for a car.
- Good internet is more important that I'm willing to admit.
- Cats and dogs are great.
- Non-smoking housemates are a must.
- I don't mind furnished or unfurnished, but either way, I'm bringing my ice cream maker.
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|