Online 7 months ago
Preferred stay length
My name's Libby, I'm a third-year Nutrition and Dietetics student and will be working over the summer break. I'm pescitarian but won't be a pain in the ass about meat smells etc unless it's a bit of cheeky banter someone else started first.
My hobbies include:
- looking at memes about studying instead of studying
- starting to bake, realising I don't have all the ingredients and winging it
- thinking about going to the gym and sometimes actually doing so
- crocheting blankets for the favoured family member of the time
- attending political rallies when convenient (gets out the rage so I can be normal at home)
- op shopping
- finding scraps of fabric and attempting to make clothing
- being a grandmother
- buying really good birthday presents
- keeping kitchens clean
I am often referred to as a nanna, so if your household is one for parties (and/or drug using), I'm probably not your girl. That's not to say I don't enjoy a good boogie every other weekend.
I'd like to be somewhere for at least three months, then I'm on placement and uni can put me wherever they want in Qld for 20+ weeks. I'd like to move by the end of the year but can move in from the middle of November. If I quite like the place or you think I'd be a great fit for your place I can possibly move in sooner.
So that's me! If you think I may be a good fit send me a message!
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|