Preferred stay length
Hi lovely people!
What am I looking for?
- Somewhere fun to stay with awesome housemates
- Looking to stay for either a few months or for the long haul with the option of subletting my room when I go off for more than a month at a time (e.g. going to europe sometime this year)
- Would be great to have outdoors or sports loving housemates that enjoy things like climbing, cycling, hiking, tennis or whatever else
- A backyard would be amazing
Why would you want me as a housemate?
- I'm out of the house most of the time, working, I have things on most evenings and I'm often out for days or longer at a time on outdoorsy adventures
- When I'm around, I like to be social, have a chat, share a beer or a wine, a meal, a movie or anything else happening
- Got plenty of board games, and always keen on games nights
- I have a car with plenty of space and a towball to help cart around big things
- I enjoy working on projects around the house, and keen to do some gardening (by way of experimentation!)
Frequently asked questions:
- I was born here. Lived in NZ for awhile, and now back in Melbourne
- I'm house trained. I'm not a neat freak, but believe things work nicer when dishes are cleaned soon after they are used (or the morning after if it's near bed time), objects are not blocking the walkways, and lawns are mowed
- No dramas whatsoever about anyone's race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation
- Left leaning, not that others need to be, but we'd probably get along better if we all were :)
What you should know that might be an issue:
- I would like a place where couchsurfers or visitors (anyone's) are welcome time to time
- I like dumpster diving and won't hesitate to join anyone else willing or invite others
- I'm mostly vegetarian but don't care what others eat / don't eat. Happy to be vegan in the house if others are
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.