Online 9 months ago
Preferred stay length
Hey, we're Katie & Toby. We're a couple who are moving out of their current share house at the end of the lease and hoping to join yours.
We've both lived out of home for 7+ years, never missed a rent or bill payment, are clean, tidy and respectful. We'd like to join an already established home with 2-3 other people. We're looking to find cool housemates with whom we can have a meal & beer, binge watch Netflix and challenge us to a board game night now and then.
Katie is a social worker originating from Gippsland. She enjoys cooking & baking, travelling, watching Netflix, eating pineapple on pizza, and soy flat whites.
Toby is a psychology student and casual retail assistant hailing from Central Victoria. He likes video games, board games, Brazilian Jui Jitsu, analysing the crypto markets, and drinking large almond mochas.
Our must haves are:
- Cool housemates who will soon be friends.
- Walking distance to a train station direct to the CBD.
- An off-street car park.
- A room big enough for two and our queen size bed.
Our wish-list includes:
- A balcony/backyard/patio/outside eating area.
- An ensuite or private bathroom
- A granny flat/bungalow for us, but we'd still come inside and hang out.
- Another couple as housemates.
Our current lease is expires on December 1, so we'd like to move in the last week of November. Katie will be overseas between 7-23rd November, but Toby can come and inspect and Katie can do a Skype interview if needed.
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|