Online 18 days ago
Preferred stay length
Hi! I'm Lucas, 30yo, digital producer from Brazil. I've been living in SYD for the past 6 months in my own studio, but I'm looking for a more lively place with friendly flatmates to help me heal from homesickness. :)
I'm very easygoing, tidy and respectful of personal space. I'll always clean up after myself and keep the common areas without any personal belongings.
I work full-time in an ad agency in CBD and work out in the gym during the week but love to hangout during the weekend and explore beaches, pubs, restaurants, going to the movies or hiking.
Not a party animal, going out here is expensive, but will go out occasionally (and hopefully you'll join).
I love cooking and trying new foods and hopefully you like that too.
- a private room with own bathroom only (ensuite preferred)
- Eastern Suburbs (Darlinghurst, Paddington, Surry Hills, Potts Point, Bondi Junction and surroundings)
- no carpets (it's the worst thing for your health!!)
- a place available for at least 4 months
- a clean place
- a balcony or open area to dry clothes
- walking distance to a supermarket
- good service of buses to the city and the beach (extra points for train station)
- a good-sized kitchen (I like to cook healthy food during the week)
- extra points for nbn internet
- awesome, fun, outgoing and open-minded flatmates who are willing to be friends (and not just people I share a house with, otherwise I might as well just keep my studio). Extra points for pop culture and tech aficionados. :)
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|