Online 4 months ago
Preferred stay length
We are seeking another friendly female for our new townhouse in Norman Park, Brisbane!
My name is Elizabeth, I'm about to enter my 4th year of uni studying occupational therapy. I live with my friend, Emma who has just graduated her primary teaching degree and will begin full-time work in January! We are both laid back, friendly, down to earth gals who are looking for a housemate who is in their twenties, clean, kind, happy with their alone time but also down to have a drink on a Friday night!
We still have a few weeks left of our current lease so won't be getting the keys to the new place until the 27th of November
- We are the second tenants to live in the place, 1 year old, modern townhouse
- 400m away from the Norman Park train station (has a soundproof wall between the station and the apartment complex, so you can't hear a thing), it takes you directly to the city in less than 20 minutes!
- 12 minute drive to the Brisbane CBD
- beautifully located near the Brisbane River
- 3 large bedrooms
- 2.5 large bathrooms (3 toilets)
- double bay garage
- Internal laundry room
- Heaps of storage space
- Ducted A/C
- ceiling fans in every room
- Kitchen is large with a breakfast bar, gas stove and a Bosch oven and dishwasher
- Courtyard out the back and pet friendly if necessary*
You will have the second room that has a direct door to the second bathroom. Your bedroom is a queen sized room with a built in mirrored wardrobe. You will share a bathroom with one other (Me- I promise I'm more than overly clean haha).
- Queen sized room
- Shared bathroom with one other
- $185 exc bills and internet
- Internet is $20/month
- Electricity and gas will be split by 3
We have most living/dining furniture, so you will just need furniture for your room however if you have any living/dining furniture i'm sure we will find a space for it!
If you're interested or want more photos or have any question, send me a message!
Can't wait to hear from ya! xx
* The courtyard is only about 6m x 3m so a large dog would probably be unsuitable unfortunately.
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|